- Origami crane from my photography collection "The Mix"
- 3D model of my study desk. I have to admit that 3D is really hard, but once I'm done with any 3D project, I feel so proud of myself.
- Second runner-up of Retravision rebranding.
- Linderza Studio's logo.
- Autumn Portrait from my photography collection "The Mix"
- "My Friend" from my photography collection "The Mix"
- "Go Asia" branding
- Night forest scene of Talia and Jack from "A Kiss in Time"
- Euphrasia kingdom from "A Kiss in Time"
- Character design "Jack" and "Talia" from "A Kiss in Time"
Digital illustration is one of my strengths. Whether it is 2D, 2.5D, or 3D, I love them all. Mixing hand drawing and digital drawing also createsmany unique and interesting results.
I also have some experiences in branding and rebranding. I worked with a friend of mine to create a branding for "Go Asia Foods". Also, I won a second runner-up price from rebranding for "Retravision".